Sunday, December 1, 2013

Cancer Journey - Oct. 22, 2013

I go to CrossFit this morning.  The WOD is a doozy but when I start thinking I can't do anymore, I realize that I need to learn how to dig a little deeper.  Push a little harder.  Got it done!

As soon as I get to the office, I cancel the Mt Vernon appt.  I think this is the right thing to do.  Looking forward to Friday, but wondering if I should call the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance to just get an appt on the books?

I think about my parents all the time.  How am I going to tell them this?  Dear God, I need some help here.

I decide to email the SCCA and request an appointment.  I figure I can always cancel if needed and better to have something on the books now.

I get home and there is the most beautiful bouquet of pink flowers on the island... From Veronica!  Then it's off to get my hair done and I let Jennifer in on things.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment