Sunday, December 1, 2013

Cancer Journey - Nov. 13, 2013

Today is my MRI follow up with Kaufman as well as a pre-op... Today I learn that the cancer appears to not have spread beyond the lump in the right breast.  YIPPEE!  However, it's bigger than we had first thought, but lumpectomy is still the recommended surgery, so we are scheduled to go on the 20th.  The imagery is amazing!  Oh, and the X-Ray was nothing.  Just a required follow up to something the MRI thought it saw...

I head over to the Bellingham Surgery Center to pre-register and then get to the office.  And once again, there's the whole department dressed in pink.  Love these guys!

Neil and I end the day with a lovely dinner at The Fork.  I am suddenly exhausted...the underlying stress of the day has caught up with me. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment