Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Paleo Challenge -- the last week!

Just 6 days left of the Paleo Challenge!  I admit, I have not been 100%.  But those times that I cheated, I made sure that I REALLY enjoyed my cheat and then I moved on and got back to a Paleo lifestyle again.  The trick is to not beat yourself up and to think "well, I goofed, I guess I'm done with the challenge".  Heck no!  Start fresh with your very next meal and just keep trying to do your best.  I've been more than frustrated with the lack of movement on the bathroom scale but I just hope that there are changes going on on the inside that I just can't see.  The upcoming bod-pod reading will definitely be interesting.  Fingers are crossed!

1 comment:

  1. You are getting sooooo strong, I'm sure some of that weight is just muscle gain!! I am hoping I lost some fat too....but I really haven't been very good, especially the last 10 days.

    ReplyDelete